GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I. Subject matter of the service, basic provisions, definitions:
- Service Provider: Crypto-Travel
- Customer: the operator of the accommodation to be published in the Service Provider’s system
- Guest: the person who sends a Request for Quotation or a Reservation to the Customer through the Service Provider’s system.
- Subject of the Service: the Service Provider shall provide the Customer with the appearance of the accommodation operated by the Customer in the on-line booking system (cryptrip.net and its partner sites) operated by the Service Provider, using the data and content provided and approved by the Customer.
II. Rights and obligations of the Service Provider:
- The Service Provider undertakes to publish the accommodation operated by the Customer in the database(s) mentioned in clause I./4. In addition to the presentation of the accommodation offered by the Customer, the Service Provider shall allow the display of the Customer’s offers in the System.
- The Service Provider undertakes to make the service operational within 1 working day (24 hours) after the order is placed.
- The Service Provider shall provide the service within 3 working days, 3.2. The Service Provider shall provide the service within 3 working days, 3.2. If this is not possible, it shall provide precise information on the latest time for rectification of the fault and the reason for rectification of the fault after 48 hours. In addition, the Service Provider shall not be liable for any repair or compensation.
- The Service Provider shall not be involved in any further business process beyond the provision of the intermediary service.
- The Service Provider may use subcontractors for the ongoing performance of the assignment.
- The Service Provider is entitled to publish the accommodation and package offers uploaded by the Customer on partner websites, on-line and off-line advertising platforms.
- The Service Provider is entitled to publish the Guest’s opinion on the accommodation data sheet on its website after the accommodation has been used.
- In the event of late payment by the Customer, the Service Provider shall have the right to suspend or terminate the service and charge interest on arrears at the prevailing base rate of the central bank.
III. Rights and obligations of the Customer:
- The Customer shall be responsible for the accuracy of the data and all information provided by him/her in the online administration interface provided to him/her and shall assure the Service Provider that the data provided in the accommodation data sheet are fully accurate. The Customer shall compensate the Service Provider for any material or non-material damage resulting from the inaccuracy of the information provided and incurred by the Service Provider. The Customer shall bear all liabilities and costs in connection with any third-party claims and claims for damages relating to the data and information provided and/or uploaded.
- The Customer shall be responsible for the fact that all texts, images, photos, videos and other content used or sent for uploading by it in the creation of the websites covered by this contract are its own property and it is entitled to publish them on the websites. The Customer shall compensate the Service Provider for any material or non-material damage resulting from any unlawful use of the content provided. The Customer shall bear all obligations and costs in connection with any third-party complaints and claims relating to the content provided and/or uploaded.
- The Customer is contractually obliged to respond to the Service Provider’s requests for quotations and reservations within 1 working day through the Service Provider’s system. If the Customer fails to fulfil this obligation despite a written request from the Service Provider, or fails to fulfil this obligation repeatedly, the Service Provider shall be entitled to terminate the contract unilaterally with immediate effect.
- The Customer undertakes to update any changes to its data in the database without delay using the administration interface provided to it. The Customer shall be liable for any failure to communicate the data.
- The Customer shall NOT encourage the guest to contact him/her directly, either in the data displayed to the guests on the site or in the course of the exchange of messages (requests for offers). It is therefore expressly forbidden to display or communicate an e-mail or Internet address, telephone number or fax number to the guest.
IV. Price guarantee:
- The Customer’s prices published on the Service Provider’s website shall not be higher than the accommodation and package prices published by the Customer on its own website and brochures. In other words, the prices set by the Customer for direct bookings at the Customer’s accommodation must be the same as the prices of the package offers uploaded by the Customer.
- When using a similar online booking service with another service provider, the Customer is obliged to determine the package prices indicated in the Service Provider’s system in such a way that they cannot be higher than the prices indicated for the competing service provider.
V. Service fees, payment terms:
- The Service Provider shall provide the Customer with the opportunity to use individual, additional services over and above the basic presentation (e.g. highlighting, highlighting of special offers, etc.). The Service Provider shall include a list of the current additional services available on the website relevant to this contract.
VI. Reservation and confirmation of accommodation, request for an offer:
- The Service Provider shall notify the Customer of the reservations and requests for quotations of the guests through its system by e-mail.
- The Customer shall confirm the reservation request sent to him/her according to III.3 within 1 working day (24 hours!) via the reservation system by e-mail to the guest.
- The confirmation can be your accommodation booking:
c.) offer another date or package (alternative proposal).
- Confirmations will be sent to the guest by the Service Provider via the booking system (e-mail).
- If the guest cancels the reservation by written declaration, in accordance with the cancellation conditions specified by the Customer, the reservation will be deleted from the system.
- In the event of an accepted reservation, if the Customer is unable to provide the booked accommodation to the Guest, the Customer shall provide the Guest with the same or higher quality accommodation without any extra charge.
- The Service Provider shall record the mediated accommodation bookings in the register kept by the Service Provider after the agreement by e-mail.
- The mediation by the Service Provider shall be deemed to have been completed for the purposes of the settlement of accounts of the parties when the guest sent by the Service Provider actually uses the accommodation services of the Customer. The performance and effectiveness of the mediation shall be agreed by the parties on the basis of the records and the guest book at the time of each settlement of the mediation advertising fee. The Customer shall pay the Service Provider a commission only for the accommodation bookings actually brokered and completed.
VII Liability, warranty:
- The Service Provider is remunerated on a commission basis for accommodation bookings and therefore has no responsibility to the Customer for the results.
- If, according to the Customer, an insufficient number of reservations is received for the accommodation published by the Customer, the Customer shall not be entitled to any remuneration from the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider is not liable for any damage caused by the guest to the Customer or any other person, in particular for the non-use of the accommodation, and for the violation of the conditions of use.
- The Service Provider is not liable for any claim of the passenger or any other third party against the Customer, for any discrepancy of the characteristics of the accommodation from the data uploaded by the Customer, for the accuracy of the uploaded data. The Customer shall be solely responsible for updating the details of the accommodation on the administration interface.
- The Customer shall be liable for all obligations and costs related to all third party complaints and claims relating to the data and information provided.
VIII Validity, amendment, termination of the Agreement:
- This Agreement shall enter into force upon signature by the Contracting Partner and shall be concluded for an indefinite period. The Agreement shall enter into force after the activation of the booking system and the training of the system (where the Service Provider will introduce the general case management to the Contracting Partners), from the moment of the publication of the Contracting Partner’s services on the Service Provider’s website.
- This contract may be amended or terminated at any time by agreement of the Parties in writing.
- Both parties have the right to terminate the contract without giving any reason, with a notice period of 3 working days.
- The parties agree that in the event of breach of contract by either party, this contract may be terminated at any time by written notice with immediate effect.
- In the event of any termination, the Parties shall settle with each other and the Service Provider shall delete all data, but only data relating to the Contracting Party, except for information on orders already fulfilled. The deletion shall not apply to the Guests and their booking data of previous bookings.
- The Service Provider is entitled to unilaterally amend these General Terms and Conditions, subject to simultaneous written notification to the Customer.
IX. Protection of secrecy:
- The Service Provider shall keep strictly confidential all information received or acquired in the course of the execution of the order. The Service Provider undertakes not to disclose or make available to third parties any such information without the prior written consent of the Client and to use it only to the extent and in the case justified by the performance of the assignment, without prejudice to the legitimate interests of the Client.
- The parties mutually undertake to treat as business secrets any information they may obtain in the course of the performance of the contract concerning the other party’s organisation, procedures and affairs, as well as the contents of this contract.
- The Service Provider shall have full and unrestricted rights of use, covering all forms of use and exploitation, in respect of any copyright or industrial property rights that are transferred to the Service Provider in connection with the performance of the order or that arise in the course of the performance of the order.
X. Concluding provisions:
- Amendments to this contract shall be valid only in writing.
- The Customer has read, understood and agrees to be bound by these General Terms and Conditions.
- By filling in the order form, these General Terms and Conditions become part of the service contract concluded between the Customer and the Service Provider.
- The parties shall settle any disputes relating to the contract out of court, if this does not lead to a result, they shall stipulate the jurisdiction of the Budapest City Court.
- In matters not covered by these General Terms and Conditions, Hungarian law, primarily the provisions of Act IV of 1959 on the Civil Code, shall prevail.